“Long Stay” liaison Hello. I am currently in the United States and would like to know more about “Long Stay” in order to provide to retired Taiwanese overseas. I could not find the information on your county website or the website of Buli Township Office. Can you give me a contact that I can reach? Thanks!  

First, thank you for the question.
Second, regarding “Long Stay”, please contact the tourist information sector at Buli Township Office at 886-(0)-49-2424266 or visit our website “http//www.puli.gov.tw/1-3-13.htm”

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window