Can buildings constructed in early times and without an Occupancy Permit apply for establishment of home-stay facilities? 

In terms of buildings before the implementation of construction management, as long as applicants can provide with the Building Permit, Certificate of Registration, Work Completion Certificate for buildings exempted from construction management, transcripts of the land use inventory or card with building information, proof of tax payment, utilities receipts, Certificate of Evidence of Residential Status, topographic map, urban planning status layout, urban planning prohibited construction map, aerial photos, or government institutions measured and drafted map, they can apply for home-stay facilities registration.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window