What information is required for a home stay facility registration? 

1. Application Form
2. Copy of Land and Use Certificate. (Urban land only)
3. Official copy of the Cadastral Map and Land Registration Transcript issued within the past three months.
4. Proof documents for approval of land use. (Land owners applying in person are exempted from providing this document.)
5. Building Registration Transcript or other proof documents regarding rights over the house.
6. Copy of the Occupancy Permit or legal household proof documents before construction management is applied.
7. Copy of Liability Insurance Contract.
8. Copy of pictures containing the appearance, interior, guest room, bathroom and other related facilities of the lodge.
9. Other documents required by local competent authorities.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window