Can home-stay facilities be run on state-owned land? 

Houses or farms legally leased from the National Property Administration, with appropriate Land and Use Certificates, Occupancy Certificates or legal household proof documents before construction management is implemented, and meeting the requirements of Regulations for the Management of Home-Stay Facilities can apply for home-stay facilities registration.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window