Can construction lands on the agricultural and preservation areas in urban planning apply for establishment of home-stay facilities? 

They can, as long as they are allowed for use as the primary residential land and meet the requirements of the Regulations for the Management of Home-Stay Facilities.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window