What buildings can be used as home-stay facilities? 

Buildings that meet the requirements of the Regulations for the Management of Home-Stay Facilities and farm buildings on leisure ranches of aboriginal reserves, with a Business License from, or assigned by agricultural competent authorities, in tourist spots, remote areas, and on offshore islands can apply for home-stay facilities registration.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window