Can buildings constructed without a Building Permit after implementation of construction management (around 1984) apply for establishment of home-stay facilities? 

Responsible parties must file for the Building Permit and Occupancy Permit with the construction management department at county or city governments for buildings without these two certificates before registering as home-stay facilities.

Please USE ALT+F4 or 「X」button to close window